Effective herbs and herbal supplements to fight Celiac Disease
|2 Bottles (120 Capsules)
|2 Bottles (120 Capsules)
|2 Bottles (120 Capsules)
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
Those days when you just wish you could eat normal food again. The inner craving for food and you just can’t eat properly due to some reactions generate in your body after eating that food. This condition is due to a kind of disease- celiac disease. This is an autoimmune disease. This disease can be maintained with change in lifestyle and natural herbal treatment. Ayurveda, which uses herbs to control the disease has efficiency to treat this ailment. But before we know about how Ayurveda controls the disease, we should properly know about the disease first.
WHAT ARE CELIAC DISEASES?
Celiac diseases are related to the disorder of the small intestine. This is known to be an autoimmune disease, where the gluten plays important role to cause this autoimmune reaction. Gluten is found in wheat, barley, rye and triticale etc.
Why This Gluten Tends To Cause The Immnune Reaction?
If your body’s immune cells due to some reasons become enemy of the protein gluten, you are in danger. Whenever you eat gluten, especially if you are suffering from celiac disease case, your body escalates an auto immune response which further attacks the small intestine. This leads to villi damage, the small projections which line the small intestine, these villi generally helps in food absorption. This immune response damage the villi, due to which food and its nutrients can’t be absorbed properly in the body.
How You Diagnose, You Are Going Through Celiac Disease?
To know if you have celiac disease or not, you can watch out following given symptoms:
- Abdominal gas
- Joints pain
- Weight loss
- Deficiency of fat-soluble vitamins
- Swollen hands
- Mouth ulcers
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF CELIAC DISEASES?
- Viral Infections.
- Severe emotional stress.
- Environmental factors.
This problem can be controlled by taking gluten free diet and some natural herbal treatment, which can manage the aggravated condition of celiac disease. Ayurveda has plenty of fruitful herbs which have great impact on disease treatment.
So what is Ayurveda and how is this related to celiac disease.
Ayurveda system known as one of the natural, herbal way of treatment, which is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. These are the vata, pitta, and kapha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and water.
Planet Ayurveda’s Herbal Supplements To Fight Celiac Diseases
1. DIGESTION SUPPORT
The Digestion support is a special formulation of the Planet Ayurveda. It is extremely helpful in cases of digestive disorders related to small intestine, stomach, and large intestine.
It Is Formulated Of The Following Herbs:
1. Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki)
- Wonderful herb to act on the digestive system
- Relieves from constipation
- It makes the intestinal movements go smooth
- It prevents gas formation
- Flatulency is relieved with regular use of Haritaki
2. Terminalia Bellirica (Bahera)
- Relieves loss of appetite
- Improves the digestive process and helps improve appetite
- Bahera is a mild laxative
- Helps relieve constipation
- Relieves acidity
3. Coriander (Dhania)
- Another very common Indian herb used in the kitchen.
- It improves digestion
- It relieves gas and indigestion
- Relieves constipation and gas
4. Piper Longum (Pippali)
- It strengthens the digestive process
- Strengthens the alimentary tract
- It stimulates the liver and pancreas to secret digestive juices
5. Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- This helps to rejuvenate the whole body.
- This herb helps in excretion of digestive juices, so helps in digestion of food.
6. Sounf (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- This herb very useful in treating the problem of acidity.
- Abdominal gas.
7. Jeerak (Cuminum Cyminum)
- This is very helpful to control flatulence
- Gas problem
- Improves Appetite
Dosage: one capsule one time a day with warm water.
2. ALLER – G CARE
The Aller-G care is an Ayurvedic formulation that has a combination of the best Ayurvedic herbs that work best in allergic conditions.
The Product Is Made Up Of The Following Herbs:
1. Curcuma Longa (Haridra)
- The herb Haridra, botanically known as Curcuma Longa, is a common herb. It is maybe the commonest of all herbs used since the ancient times. Haridra is known by the name of Turmeric for household purposes. It is highly effective in allergies and rhinitis.
- It is a rich herb with multiple health benefits and wonderful health results. Turmeric has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic properties that make it a staple ingredient in many such remedies.
2. Azadirachta Indica (Neem):
- Neem has wonderful disinfectant and cleaning action on the body systems. It works very well on infections, allergies and inflammations.
- People in India use Neem herb on a daily basis owing to its rich medicinal effects on the health. This helps to control the immune reactions in response to allergic problems.
3. Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha):
- The herbal product of Ashwagandha is believed to possess naturally rejuvenating properties to the body. All such medical issues related to fatigue, stress and weakness are managed using this herb.
- The rejuvenating properties help Ashwagandha to act over allergies, inflammations, and infections in a natural way.
4. Shirish (Albezzia Lebbock)
- This herb is used to accumulate metabolites from the body. These metabolites are toxins of carbohydrates, proteins and fat metabolism.
- This improves the immune system of the body.
Dosage: one dose, two times a day with warm water.
3. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
- This herb is in Indian kitchens. This helps to treat range of diseases and one of them is celiac disease.
- Anti-oxidants present in the herb reduce the free- radicals from the body thereby improving the health and immunity.
- Its anti- inflammatory properties make it a strong herb for various allergies, infections and inflammations.
- The herb has the power to fight against toxins and infections owing to its rich anti-biotic properties.
Dosage: one capsule two times a day with warm water.
HOW CAN OUR Celiac Disease Care Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony.
Our Celiac Disease Care Pack is a complete solution to fight with all the discomforts caused by Celiac Disease. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. The natural herbs assist in maintaining the digestive regularity within the intestine which leads to an improved absorption. The combination of these herbs works in a synergetic manner to remove all the impurities from the body. This improves the immunity which leads to restoration of the normal functioning.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.