BIBHITAKI POWDER – MOST EFFECTIVE HERBAL REMEDY FOR RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
Bibhitaki Powder is an effective Ayurvedic formulation in a powder form to relieve respiratory disorders as it balances all the three doshas (vata, pitta, kapha) but specially kapha dosha is maintained by this powder as kapha helps to maintain body health and throat health. This herb keep the system warm and light. This herb is astringent, sweet in nature. This herb has anti-asthmatic, anti-spasmodic, anti-tussive and expectorant properties in it.
THERAPEUTIC USES OF BIBHITAKI POWDER
THIS BIBHITAKI POWDER HAS SEVERAL PROPERTIES WHICH ARE USEFUL IN ELIMINATING CERTAIN DISEASES :-
- Bibhitaki is a very useful natural remedy for cough and cold.
- This herbal formulation also cures sore throat and gingivitis.
- Bibhitaki acts as a natural laxative which contains dietary fibers gives best results in constipation.
- This herbal powder is useful in fighting with skin allergies in body.
- It has ability to prevent diabetes as it regulates blood sugar levels decreases insulin sensitivity in the body.
- Bibhitaki powder acts as a natural blood purifier which removes toxins from body and keeps the digestive system healthy.
- This herbal powder if used daily will regulate hunger combined with diet and regular exercise daily. It promotes weight loss naturally without any side effects to the body.
- This herbal medicine acts as an anti-antherogenic in nature that reduces cholesterol, good for hair, voice, eyes.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE PREPARATION OF BIBHITAKI POWDER
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Bibhitaki||Terminalia bellirica||100 gm|
Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) is a very important ayurvedic herb because of its astringent property it is best known for all the problems related to cough and cold problems, dental problems, liver problems, digestive problems, healing wounds and liver problems, headache etc. This herb contains essential vitamins, proteins, minerals like potassium, manganese, iron, selenium, copper and a rich source of vitamin C. It contains constituents like tannic acid, ellagic acid, gallic acid etc. in it. Bibhitaki prevents hair loss and removes dandruff from the scalp. This herb act as an immunity booster by increasing longevity of person. This herbal formulation is also useful in cardiovascular ailments. It acts as a natural sedative useful in insomnia patients also. This herb relieves excessive thirst, nausea and vomiting.
BENEFITS OF BIBHITAKI POWDER
This herbal formulation made by Planet Ayurveda is useful in relieving various problems which are described below:
- Respiratory disorders: This formulation is best remedy for cough, cold, sore throat and asthmatic patients.
- Hypercholesterolemic: Consumption of Bibhitaki powder also fights bad cholesterol.
- Diabetic patients: Bibhitaki regulates the blood sugar levels and decreases insulin sensitivity in body.
WHO SHOULD USE BIBHITAKI POWDER?
Persons who suffer from cold, cough, weakness in body, acne and ulcers problems, digestive problems, skin allergies, diabetes, constipation, hair loss, dandruff, cholesterol problems.
Half to one teaspoonful of this powder should be consumed along with plain water after meals, two times in a day.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder
- Package Quantity: 100 gms Bottle
- This product is free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with the usage of this medicine. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
ADVANTAGES OF USING BIBHITAKI POWDER BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only pure herbal powders and no other chemicals or preservatives are used in the preparation of this herbal formulation.
- For ensuring better results, only pure herbs are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers only quality product at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.