Angel Eye Vitale (Under Eye Nourishing Cream) by Planet Ayurveda is an herbal and natural cream made in the serene location of the Himalayan Mountains in a GMP certified unit. This face product is prepared as per the Ayurvedic principles and guidelines by our MD Ayurveda expert – Dr. Vikram Chauhan from Chandigarh, India. The colors and ingredients used in the product are natural plant extracts, releasing natural aroma and soothing effects on the skin.
Eyes are the most beautiful gift of God through which we see the beauty of nature and everything that we want to see. The beauty of the eyes is always attractive and we always love to maintain the beauty.
The signs seen around the eyes which are to be cared at- Forces us to run to parlors, cosmetic products, supplements and of course cosmetic surgery:-
- Eyes bags
- Fine lines of wrinkles
- Dark circles
Reasons For Dark Circles, And Puffy Eyes
- Sleep deprivation
- Tiredness and exhaustion
- Nasal allergies
- Itching and rubbing of the eyes
- Skin problems like eczema
- Skin irritants in makeup products
- Hormonal changes
- Sensitive skin
- Iron deficiency
- Lack of proper intake of water
- Hemoglobin Level
- Prolonged illness
- Computer hours
- Lack of proper diet
What Is The Ayurvedic Concept?
As per Ayurveda, dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and under eye water bags are because of the dominance of Kapha, Vata and Pitta factors that are water, air and fire elements in the body. So you need to rehydrate your facial skin and remove excess heat, water, and air from the body. The skin under the eyes is very sensitive – thin and sparingly dotted with oil glands, which is different from the skin on the rest of the body. Due to the reasons mentioned above, the skin becomes very thin and dry, resulting in dark circles, puffiness and all. The Ayurvedic treatment for dark circles mainly works on two aspects. The dark circles are caused due to the accumulation of toxins in the body so purifying the channels and skin rejuvenation are the two steps followed by Ayurveda for the treatment.
How Is Pitta Responsible For It?
The Bhrajaka Pitta is responsible for healthy skin and its glow. When it gets imbalanced, leads to wrinkles, rashes, acne, pigmentation, and other skin related problems.
About Vata and Kapha…
- Vyana Vata: Is responsible for dry or rough skin, nervousness, shakiness, poor blood flow, stress-related problems.
- Tarpaka and Shleshaka Kapha: Is responsible for the Moisture for nose, mouth, eyes, brain, soft and supple skin
Planet Ayurveda offers an Herbal beauty product, made with the combination of natural ingredients proved helpful and beneficial for the skin along with eyes. The herbs used in the formulation are finalized keeping in mind the role of Bhrajaka Pitta, Vyana Vata, Tarpaka and Shleshaka Kapha which are responsible for dark eye circles, puffiness of the eyes and fine lines wrinkles around the eyes.
The Ingredients Used In It Are
- Grape Seed Oil
- Vitamin E
- High Olcic Sunflower Oil Deodorized
- Almond Oil
- Titanium Di Oxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Structure XL
- Tea Pure
- Moavis 1905
- Ginol 1618
- Moavis CCTG
- DM Fluid 350 CST
- Shea Butter
- Dry Flo TS
- Actiflow EL
- Iscaguard PEG
- D.M Water
Grape Seed Oil
The oil from the seeds of grapes have the property to lighten the dark circles. Grape-seed oil is also used as an eye cream because it is effective and cost-friendly. The oil contains vitamin E, an ingredient which is commonly found in eye creams because it is very effective and helpful in fading even the darkest under-eye circles.
Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E has the property to fight against free radicals which leads to signs of aging like wrinkles. Use of direct Vitamin E oil on the dark under eye circles by gently massaging it into the skin helps to lighten and increases the natural moisture which removes dryness too.
This oil has the function of lightening the dark circles under the eyes and reduce under-eye puffiness. Almond has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Almond oil also contains retinol, vitamin E, and vitamin K, which maintains the delicacy of the skin under your eyes, along with smoothness without irritation.
Tea has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which reduce the swelling and tighten the skin around the eyes. The caffeine present in the tea reduces the puffiness by shrinking the blood vessels. Pure tea works on dark circles by decreasing the dilation of the blood vessels under the eyes.
What Are The Benefits Of Angel Eye Vitale (Under Eye Nourishing Cream)
- Supplies moisture to the dry parts of your eyes. Thus eyes are kept hydrated.
- Soothes your skin.
- Ensures even complexion with finer skin texture.
- Cream boosts collagen.
- Helps in better blood circulation.
- Reduces the wrinkles and other lines.
- Prevents sagging and puffing of the eyes.
- Makes your skin soft and supple.
- Holdover aging skin.
- Maintains and restore the elasticity of the skin.
- Helps in repairing of the cells and nourishment of your skin.
- Under eye dark circles
- Under eye puffiness and water bags
How To Use?
Softly and gently massage the cream into the delicate area beneath the eyes after deep cleansing. Use twice daily. Suitable for all skin types.
Angel Eye Vitale (Under Eye Nourishing Cream) has all the properties which are very beneficial for the skin as it has the properties to even the color of the face, skin tightening, lighten the dark circles, spots and wrinkles. As per its benefits and properties, it can be used on the entire face.
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid cold drinks, tea, coffee, dry fruits and nuts/cold, dry food like bread.
- Use of beans should be minimized as it increases vata dosha.
- Avoid spicy, astringent and bitter foods.
- Pranayama helps in regulating the breath and thus vata dosha. Hence it helps in reducing stress, anxiety and helps in coping up with depression.
- Sleep for 6-7 hours during the night is important.
- Use good quality makeup.
Here Are Few Exercises Which Will Maintain The Beauty And Health Of Your Eyes
- Close the eyes, relax and face the sun.
- Rub your palms of the hands together forcefully till they become hot. Place the palms over the eyes. Feel the warmth and energy which is being transmitted from your hands into the eyes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, remove the hands, keep the eyes closed.
- Repeat the exercise at least 3 times.
- The exercise relaxes, refreshes and recharges the optic nerves.
Note: It is best practiced at sunrise.
Lower Lid Elevator- For Puffiness And Bags Of Eyes
Place and use your index fingers under your lower eyelids. Just use only the muscle power of your lower lids, by lifting the weight of your fingers without getting your brow area wrinkled. Hold it for at least one second, and repeat 20 times. Do it for twice a day.
Eye Wrinkle Pressure Hold
- Place your index finger from one hand and the middle finger of your other hand on either side of an eye wrinkle
- Press it down applying gentle pressure
- Hold it for a count of 10
- Repeat it 5 times
Eye Wrinkle Stretch
- Softly and gently place your index finger on to the end of your eyebrows at the outer corners of your eyes
- Not to overstretch the skin move your fingers upwards providing a gentle stretch
- Hold for a count of 5
- Release and repeat it 5 times