Amla Powder for Hair, Skin and Vision
Amla Powder is an amazing Ayurvedic medicine having utmost potent and nourishing properties. It comprises plentiful benefits, as this powder naturally supports healthy, shiny hair and glowing skin as well effectively improves the vision. Amla is an amazing natural remedy for a number of hair problems. It serves as a hair conditioner, prevents hair fall, has anti dandruff properties and also gives a natural shine to the hair. Makes the skin look younger and free from ageing signs and enhances the vision.
Therapeutic Uses of Amla Powder
This herbal powder benefits a lot to combat various health related illness.
- Effective in all types of hair problems – It is helpful to prevent greying of hair as well good in preserving hair’s natural color. Benefits in Hair Growth, stimulates growth of long and healthy hair. It is effectual to control dandruff and improves the hair texture.
- Virtuous for skin – It has potential to improve the skin glow, because of its enrichment in vitamin C, It provides smooth and youthful skin, as it helps to exfoliate skin and remove dead skin cells. Also do lessens and controls Pigmentation.
- An efficient blood purifier – It has antioxidants which makes it work to purify the blood. Furthermore it has ability to raise hemoglobin and red blood cells count.
- Enhances immunity – Amla is rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, and contains tannins which are very potent to boost one’s immune system. It has ability to reduce the damage free radicals cause to the cells and thus improves your body’s disease fighting ability.
- Maintains cholesterol levels – It is useful herbal product that is quiet beneficial in lowering LDL (bad cholesterol), VLDL and triglycerides level and enhances the HDL (good cholesterol) level expressively.
- Improvement in Eyesight – Its regular use is very helpful in improving eyesight. Besides it is able to Provide relief from itchy, watery, and sore eyes.
- Anti-ageing properties – Filled with antioxidants, which work on to diminish cell damage, helps to eliminate the effects of free radicals by removing them out of the body and thus effectively combats the aging process.
- Anti-Inflammatory properties – It is able to control the level of acid in the stomach and reduces stomach inflammation. It even aids in healthy digestion and helps in attaining more nourishment from the food. It is also good for liver as it is capable of flushing out unhealthy toxins.
- Vitamin C in amla helps to fight the common cold.
- Good for diabetes, heart.
- Helps to remove extra body fat with its consistent use.
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla||Emblica officinalis||100 gm|
Benefits of Herb Used in Amla Powder
Amla (Emblica officinalis)
Amla is an excellent herb, having outstanding therapeutic effects. It possesses unique balance of sour, sweet, pungent, bitter and astringent tastes all in one fruit and is known to keep all three of the doshas — vata, kapha and pitta balanced. It is filled with so many properties which includes cooling, astringent, refrigerant, anabolic, astringent, antibacterial, antidiarrheal, anti-dysenteric, expectorant, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antioxidant, antiviral, antiemetic, anti-hepatotoxic, anti-anemic, anti-hemorrhagic, aphrodisiac, diuretic, carminative, laxative and immunomodulator which provide great benefits in different health issues. It is enriched source of antioxidants, minerals like iron and zinc and vitamins like carotenes and vitamin B complex and very rich in vitamin C.
Amla is very active natural remedy for numeral hair problems. It functions as a hair conditioner, prevents hair fall, has anti dandruff properties and also gives a natural shine to the hair. Competent herb for skin problems, improves skin glow, reduces the wrinkles and pigmentation.
Who can use Amla Powder?
This can be consumed by persons who are suffering from the problem of Hair, skin and vision.
Dosage: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after the meals.
- Package Type: Herbal Powder.
- Package Quantity: 100 gm. Bottle.
- These are free from chemicals, preservatives, yeast, pesticides, microbes, heavy metals, fillers, starch, raw powders etc.
There are no known side effects with this herb if consumed in the prescribed dosage. But care should be taken to consume this herbal medicine in the prescribed dosage.
Advantages of Using Amla powder of Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda has manufactured this unique herbal formulation as per industry standards and there are several reasons which make it superior to any other similar products available in the market. They are:
- Only natural herbs are used in the manufacturing of this medicine.
- No chemicals or preservatives are used.
- For ensuring better results, only organic products are used.
- Planet Ayurveda offers quality products at reasonable and competitive prices.
- Testing of the medicine is not done on animals.