Effective herbs and herbal supplements for the management of Kidney diseases
|1||Mutrakrichantak Churna||1 Pack (200gms)|
|2||Rencure Formula Capsules||2 Bottles (120 capsules)|
|3||Varunadi Vati||2 Bottles (240 tablets)|
|4||Punarnava Mandur||2 Bottles (240 tablets)|
|5||Chandanadi Vati||1 Bottle (120 tablets)|
Product Quantity is as per dosage required by Adults – For Patients Under Age 14 – This Quantity will last for 2 Months
WHAT IS KIDNEY FAILURE? WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH KIDNEY FUNCTIONING?
Kidney failure or renal failure is a medical condition in which the kidneys fail to adequately filter waste products from the blood. Basically, it is the inability of the kidneys to excrete wastes and to help maintain the electrolyte balance. This also results in accumulation of waste products within the blood stream. This accumulation results in birth of toxins within the body which leads to increase in the levels of urea and creatinine and this can lead to severe circumstances.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF KIDNEY FAILURE?
Ayurveda is an Indian ancient system of medicine that works on the principles of using natural plant herbs for managing all kinds of medical problems existing today. Our herbs bring with them some wonderful inherent powers that have the calibre to bring in some of the most astonishing results.
As per the principles of Ayurveda, our body thrives on the balance maintained by three vital energies. They are the Vata, Pitta, and Kappha. These energies symbolize the three basic elements of life, namely, Air, Fire, and Cough. The symbolic meanings represent the constitution of our body and the resulting disturbances due to imbalance in their synchronisation. An excess of kappha may lead to more of cough and lung related issues and an overflow of Vata may be related to gastric disorders.
Kidney failure is generally a result of imbalance between these energies and can also be caused by:
- Diabetes weakens Kidneys.
- High blood pressure is harmful.
- Auto-immune disorders.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS TO FIGHT PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH KIDNEYS
1 . Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Varun (Crataeva nurvala): It is another excellent herb to manage kidney failure. It is popular with the name ‘Caper’ and has been used in Ayurveda to relieve urinary tract infections and helps to break down renal stones. It is also effective in relieving excess fluid accumulation and swelling because of kidney failure.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi amla is also called as Dukong anak. This herbal drug has properties that can manage symptoms like dysuria (painful micturition), burning micturition, kidney stones as it has a mild diuretic effect which helps in excreting out excess of water from body. It helps in, not only maintaining the health of urinary system but is also helpful liver ailments.
- Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): It is useful as a diuretic and acts as a herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is used as a stamina enhancer all over the world. It enhances the sperm count and sexual vigor. It helps in clearing obstructions in the urinary tract and provides strength and regeneration to the kidney cells. It also helps in avoiding dialysis.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh also called as kalmegha is a very great appetizer and also has many properties which makes it a very beneficial herb in urinary tract disorders. It helps in relieving pain and recurrent retention of urine. Due to its ushna potency it is a potent herb for managing urinary disorders having predominance of kapha dosha and vata dosha. It balances pitta and is also very useful in fever due to pitta dominance.
Recommended Dosage: 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with warm water and for best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
2. Rencure formula capsules
- Punarnava: Commonly known as ‘hogweed’ in English. It is a very useful diuretic. It is known to induce micturation and provides relief in case of painful urination. It is also known for flushing our excessive water content from the body. It rejuvenates dying cells and to revive dying organs in the body.
- Varun: Popularly known as ‘Caper’ is used to relieve urinary tract infections and remove kidney stones by breaking it down to small pieces that can pass with the urine. It is known to relieve swelling from water retention by flushing out of excessive water from the body. It helps to manage kidney failure at all costs.
- Gokshura: This diuretic herb is used to manage renal stones, impotency, kidney malfunction as well as dysuria. It is used as a power and stamina enhancer all over the world. It is also used to relieve reduced urine output as well kidney failure.
- Rakta Chandana: Also known as Red Sandalwood is anti infective and acts as a cooling agent for the urinary tract. It also works as alkaline in urine.
- Palaash: This herb is known to relieve painful micturation. It is also known as the flame of the forest for its beautiful red flowered tree, it quite useful for kidney problems. It commonly known as Chicory. It helps to strengthen the kidneys and prevents kidney failure.
Recommended Dosage: Two capsules, twice daily with warm water after meals.
3. VARUNADI VATI
- Gokshur: This herb is used in kidney malfunction. It is the best herb for kidney patients as of its diuretic nature. It is used in kidney failure patients to manage their kidneys functions. It is also beneficial in kidney stones.
- Varun: This herb is believed to be the most popular herb in urinary tract infection patients and kidney disorders patients. It helps to reduce swelling in kidney patients.
- Punarnava: It act on inflammatory conditions of the patient. It act as diuretic, expectorant, emetic, laxative and stomachic.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
4. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
- Punarnava: It has anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrinolytic properties. The roots of this herb has expectorant, laxative, diuretic, emetic, stomachic properties.
- Shunthi: It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties in it.
- Pippali: It act as a stimulant. It has various properties like digestive, anti-inflammatory, sedative and antioxidant.
- Maricha: It has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Chavya: It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, anti-microbial properties in it.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets, thrice daily with warm water after meals.
5. CHANDANADI VATI
It is a classical herbal formulation which is used in burning micturition. This remedy provides cooling effect in the body. Due to this property it is helpful in burning micturition, burning gut, heat stroke, etc. This is a herbomineral formulation that contains the following herbs and mineral like:
- Safed Chandan: This is known as Santalum album. It has a cold potency which provides a calming effect on the body. This is used in the treatment of fever, itching, blood purifier, burning micturition, diuretic, bleeding disorders, heat stroke, etc. It also protects us from various infections and reduces inflammation in the body.
- Kababchini: This is a flowering plant belonging to the piperaceae family with the scientific name Piper cubeba. It is commonly known as tailed pepper and sheetalchini that comes with various health benefits. It is helpful in indigestion, loss of appetite, excessive thirst, low urine output, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Safed Ral: This is a large sub-decidous tree that is found in the parts of North-East and Central India. Botanically it is known as Shorea robusta. It is used as an astringent in diarrhea and dysentery. This is the best herb for the management of burning and itchy skin. It is also used in kidney disorders, Anemia, metabolic disorders, ulcers, etc.
- Gandhabiroja: It is known as Pinus longifolia. Gandhabiroja is the oleo-resin extract from Sarala tree. It pacifies vata dosha. It is used in the treatment of indigestion, excessive sweating, low urine output, burning sensation, burning micturition, renal stones, flatulence, fever, etc.
- Katha: Botanically it is known as Sanegellia catechu. This is used in diarrhea, dysentery, swelling of the colon, bleeding, urinary tract infection, hemorrhoids, indigestion, skin problems, etc.
- Amalaki: This is a small, round berry with light green in colour. Botanically it is known as Emblica officinalis. This is a rich source of Vitamin C. This fruit comes under three myrobalans (Triphala). It acts as a Rasayan and rejuvenates tissues in the body and supports healthy metabolism.
- Daruharidra: This herb is mainly beneficial in skin problems. It is known as Berberis aristata. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It also has anti-oxidant properties and is helpful in the excretion of radicals from the body. It removes the toxins from the kidney and helps in maintaining the health of the kidneys. It is used in disorders like liver, kidney, spleen, digestive, etc.
- Karpoor: This is known as camphor and its latin name is Cinnamomum camphora. It has vatahar (pacifies vata), Deepan (appetizer), pachan (digestive), jawarhar (alleviates fever), etc properties. It has cold potency and hence is very useful in heatstroke, UTI, itching, burning skin, etc. It is also helpful in indigestion, diarrhea, etc.
- Choti Elaichi: It is an Indian spice with sweetness and its botanical name is Elettaria cardamomum. It is an excellent anti-oxidant which helps in clearing away the free radicals from the body. It is used in the treatment of dysuria, urinary retention, piles, respiratory disorders, anorexia, indigestion, etc. It improves digestive strength.
- Gairik: It is called Red ochre. In Ayurveda it is known as Geru. It is sweet, astringent, anti-bilious and coolant in nature. It is used in the treatment of skin diseases, piles, ulcers, boils, vomiting, hiccups, etc. It has Kapha and Pitta pacifying properties.
- Gokshura: This herb is very useful in water retention and improves the function of liver and kidneys. Its latin name is Tribulus terresteris. This Ayurvedic herb is very beneficial in increasing the level of albumin in liver cirrhosis patients. It is best for energy generating and to improve blood circulation. Gokshura is also very helpful in enhancing sexual power. It improves the strength of the body by eliminating the toxins from the body.
- Pashanbheda: The latin name of this herb is Berginia ligulata. This is a small plant used in the treatment of renal calculi, retention of urine, wounds, diseases of the vitiated Pitta and Rakta dosha. It is used in the treatment of burning micturition, dysuria, diarrhea, fever, etc.
Recommended Dosage: Two tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
HOW CAN OUR Revive Kidneys Pack HELP YOU?
Ayurveda holds in its womb answers to abundant health problems. Its natural herbs help relieve us of our health and medical conditions in a natural and healthy way. These herbs bring with them the inherent powers of nature to improve the immune system and help recover the body of all its ailments. The Ayurvedic principle works on the inherent powers of the herbs that have the ability to bring the three vital energies back into harmony. The restoration of balance of energies leads to proper functioning of the body system and the improvement in the working of the kidneys.
Our Revive Kidneys Pack is a complete solution to all the types of problems associated with Kidneys. It has the perfect mixture of the effective herbs described in Ayurveda as the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herbs. The ayurvedic herbs in our pack work collectively to satiate the energies and nullify their excess and over flow to bring back the body functions to their normal levels. Also, the herbs effectively relieve the symptoms of pain and inflammations that are a result of the disorder and bring about balance and health. Our Revive Kidneys Pack is a complete care solution to people who suffer from other problems that can affect their kidney functioning at a later stage. Urinary incontinence, infections, inflammations are all perfectly managed using Revive Kidneys Pack.
We at Planet Ayurveda offer you a wide range of herbal supplements that take care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. We put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form. Our products are prepared under completely hygienic environments and they pass quality check before reaching you.