Chandanadi vati is used in balancing pitta and kapha dosha. It is a herbal product that is good for treating dysuria, burning during urination, and other urinary infections, diabetes and its complications, renal disease like nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and skin disorders etc.
Ingredients Used in Chandanadi vati
Each Tablet is 500 mg
- Safed Chandan,
- Safed Ral,
- Choti Elaichi
Ref. Ayurvedic Text – Siddha Yoga Sangraha
Benefits of Used Ingredients in Chandanadi vati
1. SHVETA CHANDANA (SANTALUM ALBUM)
It is also known as sandalwood. It is a coolant and is helpful in treating gastritis, burning sensation in pitta, sore throat etc. It improves skin tone and complexion and is useful in treating skin disorders like pimples, itching etc. It is useful as diuretics, in treating bladder inflammation, urethritis and vaginitis. Infact, it is used as an ingredient in juice mixes as well in small amounts.
2. MARICHA (PIPER CUBEBA)
It is a herb that is used for rejuvenating digestive system. It is commonly known as black pepper. It is useful in treating diarrhea and viral hepatitis. It is an anti-inflammatory agent and is useful in newly formed boils. It has stimulating action on respiratory and circulatory system. It helps in expelling out excessive kapha, Aama and other toxins from the body and hence can be used in all metabolic disorders and helps maintain good health of the body.
3. GANDHA BIROJA SATVA (PINUS LONGIFOLIA SAP)
It is useful as a diuretics in treating urinary tract infections and other kidney disorders. It is an antiseptic and is useful in treating various skin disorders as well. It is helpful in problems related to respiratory system as well.
4. KHADIRA SARA – KATTHA (ACACIA CATECHU)
The leaves, shoots and wood of the Acacia catechu, also known as black catechu, are used to make medicines. It is a herb that is useful for treating diarrhea, sore throat, swelling of colon, indigestion and dysentery etc. It is helpful in treating various skin disorders and to stop bleeding and for dressing wounds also. It is used as a flavoring agent in preparations of beverages.
5. AMALAKI (EMBLICA OFFICINALIS)
It is known as Amla or Indian gooseberry. It is the natural and the richest source of Vitamin C. It has numerable health benefits. Amalaki is useful as an antacid due to its cooling potency and post digestive effects. It helps in reducing three bodily humors (vatta, pitta, and kapha), mainly pitta. It helps in regulating blood glucose levels in diabetic patients. It has an anti-inlfammatory action and is useful in treating gastrointestinal tract infections like gastritis. It is useful in prevention of common cold. It is one of the nutritional herb that is useful for boosting immune system as well.
6. RALA (VATERIA INDICA EXTRACT)
The resin of this tree bark is used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines. It is commonly known as white dammer. This herb is useful in treating chronic bronchitis, throat problems, diarrhea, piles, rheumatism and boils etc. It has antimicrobial properties and is useful in treating various skin diseases.
7. KARPURA – CAMPHOR (CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA)
This herb is a coolant and balances kapha dosha and is useful in treating various respiratory disorders and helpful in reducing fat and cholesterol levels in the body. It is good for eyes and is useful in improving vision. Being a coolant, it is useful in relieving burning sensation.
8. CHANDANA TAILA (SANDALWOOD OIL)
It is also being a coolant useful in treating urinary tract infection. It is helpful in promoting healthy skin and is useful in reducing the scars and blemishes. It is helpful in kidney disorders as well.
9. DARUHARIDRA (BERBERIS ARISTATA)
Daruharidra is also known as Indian barberry. It is a herb that is useful in improving metabolism and function of liver. It is useful in treating liver disorders and helps maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
USES OF THE PRODUCT
This herbal tablet has several uses that are listed below:
- It is useful in treating urinary tract infections.
- It is helpful in skin disorders and.
- It is helpful in treating liver disorders.
- It helps maintain healthy immune system.
- It is useful in removal of toxins from the liver.
- It is helpful in problems related to respiratory system.
- It is useful in treating diabetes.
- It is useful in marinating overall health of the body.
Dosage of Chandanadi vati
It is advised to take 2 tablets, twice a day. The tablets must be taken after meals and should be taken with plain water.
- Product form: This product comes in the tablet form.
- Package Type: Bottled pack.
- Package Quantity: Each bottle contain 120 tablets.
- Available in sets of 2, 3, 5 and 10 bottles.
- The product is free from any additives and is 100 percent natural.
Advantage of using this product
The product of planet Ayurveda has several benefits over other similar products available in the market and the benefits include:
- The product is 100 percent natural and vegetarian
- It provides the natural way to take care of the body.
- It is free from any side effects.
- It contains no additives.
- It is a high quality product available at competitive prices.
- It is filled with standardized extracts.
- It uses natural and safe ingredients.